During recent decades, the properties of the autologous tooth used as grafting material have been highlighted by numerous studies, on this basis several companies have developed devices to treat it in order to increase its effectiveness.
The efforts made are the beginning of a path that reveals excellent prospects in the field of bone regeneration.
After examining the scientific literature and the studies carried out at the Politecnico di Milano, the book illustrates the different tooth preparation devices on the market and provides step-by-step information on their use, from tooth cleaning to shredding, to material treatment. before grafting.
The volume is completed by an extensive review of clinical cases.
- Elio Minetti Contract Professor, Department of Biomedical, Surgical and Dental Sciences, University of Milan
- Andrea Casasco Full Professor of Histology, University of Pavia
- Stefano Corbella Department of Biomedical, Surgical and Dental Sciences, IRCCS Galeazzi Orthopedic Institute
- Edoardo Giacometti Contract professor, University of Genoa
- Henry Ho Adjunct Professor, University of Frankfurt and University of Naples, Federico II
- Andrea Palermo Lecturer at the international master in oral surgery, University of Bari
- Paolo Savadori Research Histology Service IRCCS Galeazzi Orthopedic Institute, Milan
- Silvio Taschieri Department of Biomedical, Surgical and Dental Sciences IRCCS, Galeazzi Orthopedic Institute