Dr. Michele Melillo
Since I was a child, constructions and projects always fascinated me. Today, this work allows me to design and make smiles.
Always thirsty for knowledge. I am always willing to share what I have learned.
DR. MICHELE MELILLO
- Graduated with honors from the Polytechnic University of Marche in 2009.
- After having attended the SOD of Surgical and Special Dentistry of the Policlinico Umberto I of Ancona for 3 years, he perfected in 2012 in Oral Surgery at the Federico II University of Naples
- In 2016 he obtained the specialization with the highest marks in Odontostomatological Surgery at the G. D’Annunzio University of Chieti discussing the experimental thesis “Dental transplants: a valid alternative for the restoration of missing dental elements”.
- Lecturer in the oral surgery specialization course at the University of Foggia.
- Lecturer at CLOPD in Ferrara for the chair of Periodontology on the topic of Dental Transplants.
- Lecturer at the postgraduate course in clinical endodontics of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in 2018 on the topic of dental autotransplants.
- Lecturer at the international master in clinical endodontics of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in 2020 on the topic of dental autotransplants.
- Teaching role at the University of Foggia.
- Coordinator of the postgraduate course in “Fixed Prosthetics on Natural Elements” of the University of Foggia.
- Member of the scientific societies IAO, SIDP, AIOP and SIDCO. Speaker at national and international courses and congresses, author of scientific publications. He carries out clinical and research activities in his private office located in Manfredonia and as an external consultant for surgical branches.