Dr. Francesco Campione
I have believed in digital innovation in dental field since 1987, I completed the studies in Germany with a master course in cad cam and since 2000 I have been involved full time in immediate load implantology, a great passion which still pushes me today to look for minimally invasive solutions.
DR. FRANCESCO CAMPIONE
- He graduated in dentistry and dental prostheses from the University of Catania in 1985 with honors, qualified to practice in January 1986.
- From 1991 to 1993 he attended Columbia University as a visitor assistant in the maxillofacial surgery department of Prof. Howard Israel.
- He specializes in CAD/CAM technology Cerec at the University of Zurich.
- He collaborates with Prof. Ernesto Rapisarda for the University of Catania for the realization of numerous conferences on the theme “aesthetics of the frontal group” (ceramic veneers)
- He achieves a MASTER in the University of Naples in Aesthetic Prosthetics.
- He currently works as a private practicioner between Catania and Rome and contribuites as a scientific researcher with Prof. DAI KAWAHARA director of dental materials department at the University of Osaka. He also holds numerous update courses in Italy and abroad about immediate loading implantology with immediate CAD / CAM prosthetics.